Well, today’s a good example of a plan gone astray. I don’t usually have an idea what I want when I start each piece, but today (strangely) I did. I began with a deep navy background. When it dried, I put eggshell blue on next, the sanded it off in spots. From there, it was trying to use a new Tim Holtz mask and I sprayed ink over it. Well, that leaked, and did nothing… I tried a couple more times… disaster! Soaked it all up with paper toweling.
By the time I went round and round, this is what I ended up with. It’s nothing to what I had in mind. I changed the focus picture to something different at least four times. And still, I like what I ended up with.
Sometimes, that’s the best way to go 🙂