Sometimes we all need a little reminder.
Making mistakes is totally the ‘in’ thing. Everybody’s doing it!
I’m also sharing an extremely easy, crock pot recipe I made up today. Actually, it turned out perfectly!
Add the following in your crock pot:
- Single layer of chicken thighs (or breasts, pieces, whatever you wish)
- sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Combine 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup & 1/2 can of your favorite wine, add on top
- one can drained, sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed in your fingers)
Put on the lid and cook on Low for 8 hours, or High for 5 hours. YUMMY!!!